Wednesday, September 30, 2020

CASSIE'S OPINION: THE DEBATES



Hi, evvyone! It's me CAssie again. (And I'm sorry my selfie is not so very good.)

First, thank you for liking my Blog last week!! The only problim is, Mom said more peeple red it than they red any of hers, so I think she's a little bit of upset about that. But I didn't mean anything bad. And the good news is, now I know I don't have to pick between her and Dad! And thank you for liking my Pome, too. Mom said that three of you told her it made  you cry a little. I was kind of supprised, but I guess Pomes about Milky Bones and goose poops would make me cry, also.

Anyhow, I wazn't going to write for a long time because I didn't want Mom to feel sad if you liked me more again, but she's been throwing things around for about an houR now so I know she's not going to finnish the Blog she was writting for you. I'm not exacly sure what happened. Her and Dad was sitting on the Couch watching TV peeple, like they always do at night now that Dad doesn't go out any more to play with his Poking Cards. Usually they just sit there until one of them starts snoring or they find out who the next Head of Household is on Big Brother.

But tonight there was some kind of speshul Show on, I guess. It had only 3 peeple on it, but they were all barking and growling at each other. And I mean, they were barking and growling a LOT! Then after just a little bit of time Mom was yelling too, or making little screechy sounds, or just wrapping her arms around her head and whimpering, "Make it stop!" And Dad just kept staring and staring and staring. And then Mom said that maybe they should make the TV peeple go away because her heart was pounding to hard and she couldn't breathe. But Dad said no, it was kind of like watching Succession or Ozark and he wanted to see if anyone was going to get Killed.

So I started looking at the TV peeple more closer, because I was mad that they were making Mom and Dad crazy. And I will tell you what I think. I think that those peeple rilly, RILLY need a good trainer. They need to learn "STOP," and "NO," and "DOWN," and "QUIET!" And that little sitting one with the glasses needs to learn how to control the standing-up ones. Like maybe he should have a water bottle so he can spray them when they don't listen. Or maybe they should have shock collars. And if somone gets rilly bad and makes a mess, then the glasses man has to be ready to rub their nose in it. It worked with me and poop.

So that's what I think.

Anyhow, Mom and Dad look a little better now and Dad bought Mom an Oreo to calm her down. But I'm going to have to keep both of my eyes on them. And if these TV peeple show up again, I'm going to steel the clicker and bury it.

Cassie








4 comments:

  1. Cassie, if the squirt bottle or shock collar don't work, maybe a muzzle? Your mom and dad are so lucky to have you looking out for them. Maybe you could come bury our clicker too.❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie said she'd be happy to bury your clicker, and that the nuzzle is an awesome idea.

      Delete
    2. And I see you're on blogger, too! Do you or Charlie have a blog?

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think about today's blog!